Law Firm Job Survival Manual: From First Interview to Partnership
From interviewing for a position as an associate to achieving partnership, the Law Firm Job Survival Manual will help you run the gauntlet of your legal career faster and smarter. Written with humor and sensitivity, this concise handbook demystifies the etiquette and ethics of the law firm environment while equipping you with essential survival skills. Launch your career or jumpstart it with the observations and experience of Nancy B. Rapoport and Jeffrey D. Van Niel.
- Comprehensive advice that spans your career from summer job interviews through the first year of partnership
- First-person essays written by well respected practicing attorneys
- Face-saving tips on etiquette and ethics and avoiding career-limiting mistakes
- Practical information and guidance for day-to-day survival
- Companion website: http://lawfirmjobsurvivalmanual.blogspot.com
New York City, New York
law firm, partnership, interview, etiquette, ethics, associate
Rapoport, Nancy B. and Van Niel, Jeffrey D., "Law Firm Job Survival Manual: From First Interview to Partnership" (2013). Books. 92.