Document Type

Case Summary

Publication Date


Case Synopsis

Nevada’s relocation statute does not apply to parties that share joint custody of minor children. If a parent with joint custody rights wants to move outside of Nevada with a minor child, then that parent must file a motion with a district court judge to determine whether moving is in the best interests of the child or whether staying with the nonmoving parent is in the best interests of the child.!

Included in

Law Commons