Legal Writing: Process, Analysis, and Organization, Seventh Edition by the 2017 Burton Award recipient and renowned author, Linda Edwards, is the only legal writing text that uses a process approach, presenting writing as a logical sequence of steps. Streamlined to meet the needs of today s students, the Seventh Edition uses adult learning theory concepts and a flipped classroom approach to add even greater focus and efficiency to classroom and study time.
- New Chapter (4) on working with statutes.
- Updated chapter on citation
- Improved coverage of brief-writing
- Streamlined chapter on letter writing to better meet the need of a first-year course.
- Modern process approach, with streamlined content for better absorption by students
- Clear and informal language
- Helpful appendices offering sample of office memos, sample letters, and appellate briefs.
Legal Education | Legal Writing and Research
Edwards, Linda H., "Legal" (2018). Books. 113.