Federal Rules of Civil Procedure with Resources for Study, 2013-2014 Statutory Supplement
An ideal accompaniment to any civil procedure casebook, including the authors’ own Civil Procedure: Doctrine, Practice, and Context, Fourth Edition, the 2013-2014 statutory supplement presents the current Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP). Useful cross-references to Advisory Committee Notes, Restatement sections, and Transnational Rules have been integrated into the FRCP to help students explore the larger context of each Rule. This supplement includes recent Supreme Court decisions as well as pending amendments.
Complete features include:
- The current Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- The U.S. Constitution and U.S. Code provisions current through May 1, 2013
- Excerpts from the Restatement (Second) of Judgments
- Excerpts from the American Law Institute/UNIDROIT Rules of Transnational
- Examples of state long-arm and venue statutes
New York City, New York
civil procedure, advisory committee notes, restatement sections, transnational rules, supreme court decisions, pending amendments
Civil Procedure | Legal Education
Main, Thomas O., "Federal Rules of Civil Procedure with Resources for Study, 2013-2014 Statutory Supplement" (2013). Books. 69.