Federal Rules of Civil Procedure with Resources for Study,
An ideal accompaniment to any civil procedure casebook, including the authors’ own Civil Procedure: Doctrine, Practice, and Context, Fifth Edition, the 2019-2020 statutory supplement presents the current Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP). Useful cross-references to Advisory Committee Notes, Restatement sections, and Transnational Rules have been integrated into the FRCP to help students explore the larger context of each Rule.
Complete features include:
• The current Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and proposed amendments
• The U.S. Constitution and U.S. Code provisions current through June 1, 2019
• Excerpts from the Restatement (Second) of Judgments
• Excerpts from the American Law Institute/UNIDROIT Rules of Transnational Civil Procedure
• Examples of state long-arm and venue statutes
New York City, New York
civil procedure, advisory committee notes, restatement sections, transnational rules, supreme court decisions, pending amendments
Civil Procedure | Legal Education
Main, Thomas O., "Federal Rules of Civil Procedure with Resources for Study," (2019). Books. 69.